World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minimal effort,and myself decided on the long walk west from ferrybridge carpark,,
found our spot and set up about 1pm...fishing was slow with the odd bream now and then(12at the end of the sesh).maky and gars were about too.as the tide started to flood back,and the light start to fade we managed to get hit by a mass of gurnard double shots at a time.as the light turned to night the dogs came out in force but in amongst them i managed 4 hounds biggest 4lbish,,
we managed 8 speies between us
maky,gars,bream,pout,gurnard,scad,dogs and hounds was well worth the walk but no biggies this time ,,

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers rob..seems like its only certain parts bud,,the deeper water is producing the goods at the mo but come the middle sept we should see an even bigger number fish from all along chesil ,the shallower water will produce some flatties soon,

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Cheers rob..seems like its only certain parts bud,,the deeper water is producing the goods at the mo but come the middle sept we should see an even bigger number fish from all along chesil ,the shallower water will produce some flatties soon,
well done deano,it seems like the fishing is slowy picking up all over now the weed has ****ed off,have to hook up this year for the cod down there!

·
Doggystyles
5,037 Posts
well done lads, good selection of species there :thumbs:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Well done you two, good selection. Must have been you up from us yesterday (if that was you up at the end of the bird sanctuary bit heading towards the bridging camp)?

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
excellent report deano, seems you and your buddys cant go wrong on chesil at the mo, oops jinx :doh:
You gonna hit him chris or me,,,,
see if we blank next time out bud your gonna be swimming with them doubles come next march,,,:bleh::bleh:

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
You gonna hit him chris or me,,,,
see if we blank next time out bud your gonna be swimming with them doubles come next march,,,:bleh::bleh:
:laugh: I'll have doubles swimming in front of me and at my feet :showoff:
Seriously though, gonna try and get a gang to come and fish chesil real soon if you're all up for a meet? (not a fight a fish)
Big or small tides best?

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds good to me bud,,,small tides are a bit better bud and after or in a s/sw wind..up to f4...be good to meet up and meet before our NORWAY TRIP,,can't bl**dy wait..
cheers dean

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
cool beans, will wait for the right conditions then after these next springs and sort something out. I guess weekends are better for most folks?
ps check the norway group (it wont make you feel any better) lol ...not long now though

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sounds good to me bud,,,,,,get them lug ready,,,,,will let chris and ben know,

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
there will be 4 of us from s.wales fishing that date bridgeing camp area

1 - 18 of 18 Posts