World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Nice sesh lads - :clap3: Were they ratchet screamers??? Now when someone threads their line through their rods via rachet - I think it's my reel going off LOL!!! Edgey stuff;):lmao:

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
hey browni you,l have to give me lessons on this blinking pc.lol

LOL - what you wanna know Jeff??? I'll help if i can mate!!!

You can paste 10 images per post mind (without smileys inserted, as each smiley put in, can take an image away - i.e 5 smileys used - only 5 images would be allowed)

Any info you need - let me know!!!

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well hes a happy chappy.lol
cheers brownie but i think thats enough for tonight my head is starting to bump a little now.
thats a thought i got to bump something.
if anybody reads this dont forget the charity matches on cefn sidan on the 23rd august and llangennith on the 13th sep.look at sticky on top of page.
cheers roamer and nathan.

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
cheers brownie but i think thats enough for tonight my head is starting to bump a little now.
thats a thought i got to bump something.
if anybody reads this dont forget the charity matches on cefn sidan on the 23rd august and llangennith on the 13th sep.look at sticky on top of page.
cheers roamer and nathan.
No probs Jeff:thumbs:

I'll see if i can make those meets too, the lads were up for it when you handed us the flier, i'll give them a little reminder;)

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nathan lost 3 fish ,2 dropped off just inches from my hands,but swell got the better of us.
i missed 2 fish as rod was bent double but chucked the hook.
fish landed.
nathan 6lb 61/2lb and 7lb.
roamer.8lb 4oz and 6lb 3oz. going to get myself a tidy net.
anybody got one they dont want.lol
had a look on e bay and found fish sling for £3.99 postage 75p.
33o1o6571594.theres others on there with free weighing scales.
tight lines.roamer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts