World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Joined 2009
18,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fancied a nostalgic fishing trip, always liked the pontoon for somewhere to fish even tho there’s better places for winter.
There’s some yachts there to make casting a nightmare now. Had a few pout, 1 humongous whiting, didn’t photo it, some smaller whiting, a strap and a ray. No great size to it . Still nice to catch one.
Automotive tire Black Road surface Asphalt Grey

·
Registered
25,630 Posts
Fancied a nostalgic fishing trip, always liked the pontoon for somewhere to fish even tho there’s better places for winter.
There’s some yachts there to make casting a nightmare now. Had a few pout, 1 humongous whiting, didn’t photo it, some smaller whiting, a strap and a ray. No great size to it . Still nice to catch one.
View attachment 1379615
nice one mate! Used to be a few big cod off there thirty odd years ago according to my father! Lol probably forty years ago now! He reckoned he caught a 24lber??? Lol

·
Joined 2009
18,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice one mate! Used to be a few big cod off there thirty odd years ago according to my father! Lol probably forty years ago now! He reckoned he caught a 24lber??? Lol
I’ve only ever had a handful of cod of there ever Cfish. Maybe best spot in the river for rays tho.
thungs aren’t what they used to be.
Few massive bass there too most winters

1 - 10 of 10 Posts