World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Cracking pictures mate , i've just been down to the sea front at Cleethorpes to watch the waves come over onto the road.

·
Registered
348 Posts
They're,cracking shots Coddy, let's see more of the NE coast, as you fish/blank at various venues up there. :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Some good pics there Coddy.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
did you catch owt coddy mate..... i never go near the sea without a rod in me hand.... you,ll be getting the bigguns when that drops off a bit ... Chris

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
hey coddy got a harness and lanyard here if you want to go and give it a try .strap yourself to the railings and away you go ................lol

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not at the moment mate,but thxs for the offer,ill be in angling land of dreams soon ZZzzzzzzzzz ,hope i get that fkr

·
Registered
1 Posts
top pics there coddy,,, was fishing the glass centre with me mate saj.had a go but coudnt get a decent shot of the pier getting a hammering , but never the less pulled in a 4lb 1 cod so all was not lost.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
top pics there coddy,,, was fishing the glass centre with me mate saj.had a go but coudnt get a decent shot of the pier getting a hammering , but never the less pulled in a 4lb 1 cod so all was not lost.
welcome to the site cubby and welldone on your fish,hope theres plenty more to come and reports too

1 - 15 of 15 Posts