World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't had much chance to post the last few sessions due to work and more fishing lol

Green Light - Last Saturday into Sunday, fished 3hrs down and all the flood... Rods didn't move lol

Sunday afternoon - Set myself a target to try for a Carp on the fly, cracking scrap on the light fly rod.

IMG_4046.JPG

Friars Last Wednesday - Fished down to low then most of the flood... Dogs were out in force and lost a Small conger of about 10lb while one of the lads was trying to land it.

Friday overnight into Saturday fished 14hrs on a west Wales Rock mark... Dog almost every chuck but more hrs in the West Wales bank lol

Sunday - Up early for a day out with JJ... Dogs, Straps, Thorneys, and Blondes, lovely day on the water though.

Not the best week for the shore rods fish wise but always nice to be by the water.
IMG_4038.JPG
91661a0c-290b-471c-9dc6-ae6ee869d032.jpg
aca477e4-59c4-485f-ace3-97594cfd382e.jpg

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Just because you caught a 50lb shore conger a few months back a 10lb Conger is not a small one to us mere mortals Matt !

Nice fish there bud !

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
Great read and Hardcore efforts as usual Matt. Well do e buddy

Reactions: Matt.H
G

·
Great fishing matt

4 of us got back from a west wales rock mark last night
Very long day..Dogs all over the place

Hey..Not too sure about the goldfish fishing tho:laugh:

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great fishing matt

4 of us got back from a west wales rock mark last night
Very long day..Dogs all over the place

Hey..Not too sure about the goldfish fishing tho:laugh:
Dogs were relentless up there bud... I'm not too fussed on puddle fishing myself lol the fly gear helps make it more of a challenge though lol

Matt

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Haven't had much chance to post the last few sessions due to work and more fishing lol

Green Light - Last Saturday into Sunday, fished 3hrs down and all the flood... Rods didn't move lol

Sunday afternoon - Set myself a target to try for a Carp on the fly, cracking scrap on the light fly rod.

View attachment 1122821

Friars Last Wednesday - Fished down to low then most of the flood... Dogs were out in force and lost a Small conger of about 10lb while one of the lads was trying to land it.

Friday overnight into Saturday fished 14hrs on a west Wales Rock mark... Dog almost every chuck but more hrs in the West Wales bank lol

Sunday - Up early for a day out with JJ... Dogs, Straps, Thorneys, and Blondes, lovely day on the water though.

Not the best week for the shore rods fish wise but always nice to be by the water.
View attachment 1122811 View attachment 1122813 View attachment 1122815
tidy boyo ..

Reactions: Matt.H
1 - 20 of 20 Posts