World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the knap this morning, not a bite......but 2 doggies with their heads cut off just left on the pebbles. Lots of kids and families walking by, asking what had happened to them. When will those who do this realise that they are giving all anglers a bad name..............:banghead:

·
Registered
770 Posts
just no need of that at all, i always welcome a doggy if nothing else is going. and good fun to catch on really light gear they give a good account for themselves on a 6ft spinning rod :thumbs:
huw

·
Registered
66 Posts
Don't often post on here fella's but people killing fish for no reason gets me very angry, the old doggie has been swimming around the sea's and ocean's for millions of years before humans turned up on the scene, I don't think people who do this, ever consider why a doggie turns up first on baits, because over millions of years they have evolved into the perfect hunter, i know i couldn't find **** all under water in the Bristol Channel. Respect the doggie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.