World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
left penarth today at 8am,paul motored over tomonknash after the smoothies,and after 10 mins we where all in with the fish,there was 5 of us on the boat and pleny of room to fish 2 rods each,best of all the sun was out to....wot more can u ask for a crackin skipper plenty of tea and lots of fish and summit we dont see ofter lots of sporting fish...here are just sum of the fish caught today...all fish were returned for another days catch:1a: in total we caught 8 congers 7 stary eyes smouthounds,1 bull huss and lost count on the dogs

Attachments

·
Team Foreshore
1,281 Posts
Good effort mate!.

Nice to see them still around and you had the weather for it for sure!.

I hope to be out fishing tomorrow after not having a proper session in almoist a month.

Bring it on :boxing:

Jon

·
Registered
784 Posts
nice catch there lads welldone

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice one mate, some good fish there! Was Paul the skipper on form, he enjoys a bit of banter and a slagging now and then.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
yea mate he loves the wa***er word if u loose a fish...he's fab on the brews too...fancy getting out sumtime next week mate i dnt mind going down ur way get will out wiv us:fishing1:

G

·
left penarth today at 8am,paul motored over tomonknash after the smoothies,and after 10 mins we where all in with the fish,there was 5 of us on the boat and pleny of room to fish 2 rods each,best of all the sun was out to....wot more can u ask for a crackin skipper plenty of tea and lots of fish and summit we dont see ofter lots of sporting fish...here are just sum of the fish caught today...all fish were returned for another days catch:1a: in total we caught 8 congers 7 stary eyes smouthounds,1 bull huss and lost count on the dogs
nice sesh mate!out of interest,how much is an 8 hour trip??and how often does he go out??dying to get out on a boat!!:g:

·
Registered
367 Posts
yea mate he loves the wa***er word if u loose a fish...he's fab on the brews too...fancy getting out sumtime next week mate i dnt mind going down ur way get will out wiv us:fishing1:

PM me and I'll happily take you out down this way. I normally target bass from the shore but if theres anything you fancy fishing for specifically hey fishings, fishing and i'm flexible as i'm on leave mate

Wayne

1 - 10 of 10 Posts