World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,707 Posts
Hey all im new to the site, finally got break in the weather this morning, managed 5 bass up to 4lb. Tide minnows 145 are doin the job at the moment!
hi mate ,welcome , well done on the fish , we need a break here to and the weed to clear , 5 bass is great well done , up nice and early to get them or not to bad ,tide minnows , love the long orange 175 , deadly :victory:

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
welcome Tommy - sweet fish - glad to hear the wether might clear a bit over there (weed was totally head doing there a few weeks ago)

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Nice job, tide minnows :thumbs:, weather is looking like it may be a bit better this weekend, in terms of wind a least.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Nice job, tide minnows :thumbs:, weather is looking like it may be a bit better this weekend, in terms of wind a least.
Your right there joe ...

need the improvement to get out and kick some bass ass :unsure:

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Welcome to the site Tommy,, great report and pics,, Keep 'em tight,, Marc.. :victory:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Five bass in such a short space of time...wish I lived in Wexford. Well done, yes my 120 holo/white minnow has been the most sucessful for me and dare I say it.....the water is starting to clear here in the north east of england. I'm going to live on the mark I fish before it gets coloured again lol.

·
Registered
339 Posts
good stuff there Tommy Wexford is really fishing well at the minute we had 5 fish this evening to 5 lb, those tide minnows are on fire @ the minute , had 2 on the tide minnow surf sandeel and danny had on one of the tide minnow slim the purple one, insane looking colour,and then lost it next cast:oops::oops: haven"t caught on that 145 slim in the picture yet but will hopefully get a few over the weekend on it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts