World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having seen others getting into the Cod this week it was good to finally get one of my own :yahoo:

A reasonable fish of 3 lb 3 ozs caught at the un-reasonable hour of 1.30am after a knackering four attempts :wheelchai

(TFFT :fishing: )

Attachments

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Having seen others getting into the Cod this week it was good to finally get one of my own :yahoo:

A reasonable fish of 3 lb 3 ozs caught at the un-reasonable hour of 1.30am after a knackering four attempts :wheelchai

(TFFT :fishing: )
well done billy , im out tonight and i'll try and join the cod club as well, had one 2 years ago off the king alfred so i wounder if my luck will be with me tonight

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Nice one mate :thumbs::thumbs:

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,040 Posts
:yeah::yeah::yeah:

well done Billy... had one last chuck after you but none for me, i couldve stayed another hour if i hadnt promised the mrs and kids a trip down to Franky & Benny's for Lunch today!

I was hoping that if only one person caught last night it'd be you after the effort you've been putting in this week, not only fishing for them into the night but getting out digging the bait for others (including myself) to target them too.... been a good few days seeing some Cod caught locally by local friendly faces:clap3:

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
well done mate, out tonight in search of one myself, hopefully the winds going to pick up and get a surf running.
Steve

1 - 18 of 18 Posts