World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sat at home bored after being rained off suddenly decided i know what ill go fishing hmmmm venue west beach good tide , no wind , peelers e.t.c...

picked rich up and got to west beach for 16:00 hours bit early i know!!
started fishing and as expected was slow for the first 2:30 mins then suddenly a slam down on rich's rod fish on... after a little tussle rich dropped the fish in the wave turned out the smut bent the hook out straight after i was into a decent fish and landed a starry of 8lb 7 oz
wont bore u with a story for every fish basically fishing carried on like that all night landed 3 each mine came in at 8lb7oz , 8lb,8oz , 9lb bang on and rich's weighed in at 7lb , 8lb7oz and 10lb 2oz

packed up at 23:30 as weed started to roll in and got work early in the morning

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
last fish 10lb 2oz oh and managed to pull the little fella out in pic two aswell

Attachments

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
well done on your catch nice fish was u fishing just to the south of the caravan park at selsey it looks familier the beach behind the first pic
had some nice fish there myself a few years ago up to 19 or 20 lb with a friend on fresh peeler

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fished the west beach (selsey) past the clubhouse and up to the end of the carpark

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
cracking fish fella's - well done.
Steve.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers for the reply's guys
strange thing was the best fishing was in the light and just as it was getting dark it seemed to slow a bit in totla darkness
and it just shows do a little research and put the hours in and u get rewarded ive had a decent amount of hounds this year and some in double figures :1a::bounce::bounce::bounce:
josh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts