World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
I thought you had taken up another hobby!!!! Well done. It is such a struggle here at the moment. I went lastnight and the weed hasn't disappeared everywhere yet. In fact lastnight it was a showstopper for me despite trying a few spots and different lures.

PM me if you fansy a trip out somewhere different.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Well done. There are a few marks round here that are horrible grotty 'urban' places. I tend to avoid them until I NEED to feel a fish on the end!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Does that mean the water isn't completely coloured anymore? After the past week's weather, I thought it would be pretty brown all along the reef...

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jac,
Still some weed around, but the colour has dropped out alot. Not crystal. But well worth fishing. I have looked from Shoreham along to Newhaven. Not sure how things at the Head would be.

Neverenoughfishing,
Would be up for something different, hope to have a new rod to try as well some time this week. Depending on how cr*p the UK post service is. Will drop you a PM with where I was. You probably know it anyway.
Middle of the week??? Oh and the grape vine has been busy recently with local bass caught. Will fill you in when I see you.

tight lines
Tunny

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Well done tunny, i spent over 8 hours plugging and spinning for 1 school bass the other day, but was well chuffed with it,, if i had caught 5 i would have been totally buzzing,, Tight 'uns,, Marc..:thumbs:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Nice one Tunny, nice to see conditions clearing for you, I havnt been out much but when I have theres just been so much weed about up here it makes it near impossible.

:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your right about the 145 SLD-F, that plug has been very good to me this year.:1a::1a:
The Sayouri colour is just the prefect "typical" baitfish colour.
Must get around to trying to get the same colour in the 125. Although even the schoolies seems to hit the 145 size.:boxing:

Quite fancy a 175 slim in a similar colour if they do it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts