World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Sole Man!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried my new Mike Ladle travel rod today fishing the tide in on the ogmore estuary, not a bite apart from a dog that tried to run off with my baitbag!
Transferred at 6ish to the deeps where I finally caught my first dogfish.
May not seem much to you experienced guys out there but I was delighted.
I wasn't so delighted with the amount of rubbish lying around though. In fact I took a bin bag & managed to fill up before I left with other peoples crap {wasn't impressed lugging it up the hill in the dark either}
Also was disappointed to see several dead doggies with bits cut off them just lying on the rocks. I have no idea why people do this, the doggie I caought was actually really cute & I had great pleasure catching him & even more pleasure putting him back!

Any how I'm off down the Knapp for the first time tommmorrow so I'll see some of you down there.
best wishes
brolly
:fishing1:

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
yeah i have noticed that the area is becoming more of a landfill site or should that be sea fill, anyway took my daughter down to the shingle on tuesday last week for the evening tide and found loadsa waste products:uhuh: wish these idiots would take their crap home, only a matter of time before we lose the right to fish.:schmoll: i was fishing with squid-u-like and he noticed the head of a doggie being washed about by the tide rest of it who knows,:g: anyway caught two doggies:clap2: and my daughter had a turbot of around 11oz:clap2: :clap2: squid-u-like had a couple of dogs 2 whiting and a pouting:uhuh: :clap2: View attachment 9709

1 - 2 of 2 Posts