World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading upto Findhorn camping with the wife and kids on monday, i can only fit(i'm only aloud) one rod. I was thinking a 1-3oz bass rod for light shore fishing, can anyone from this area or around it give me some well needed advice on where to start.:fishing:

G

·
Don't fish the mouth of the bay as the tide rip through there makes it impossible to hold the bottom.

You can dig lug from the beach there and also get some mussel but don't take to many as the bed is disapearing fast for some reason.

Findhorn Bay

Ragworm works a treat here and so does thin strips of mackerel. Chance of sea trout as well.

·
Registered
314 Posts
lug seems got just now and as al said the mouth is bad for holding the bottom. ok i will pm you a wee spot i use mate no mooring ropes to get snagged on. fishing is slow to be honest.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Al, i might just leave the rod in the car till we head west after a couple of nights at Findhorn. Thanks agian.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lug seems got just now and as al said the mouth is bad for holding the bottom. ok i will pm you a wee spot i use mate no mooring ropes to get snagged on. fishing is slow to be honest.
You too Thundercat, cheers for the info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts