World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last year i found a packet of curl tail firetails in the shed there were a number of colours in them....the next day a wos going to a rock mark at portlogan....set a rod up with bait on and launch it out nothing for a couple of hours so a come in mind of these firetails got the spinning rod out and had a go still nothing wos getting fed up so a started to look throu the packet and tryed other colours still no luck till a put a black with a white tail and two cast later a had a three pound pollock on the rockes back out again with the same one and got another fish........it pulled the white tail of so a put a yellow one on and nothing with it...so a looked for another white one and there were two left i got another five fish that day till thay pulled the tails of......tryed all the rest of the colours nothing.....now i cant get a shop that can get the white tails any one now were to get them??????????????:idea: :idea: :idea: :giveup: :giveup:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers mt mite get some of them just to try but these ar about six inchs long and look like lug worm with a white tail......if a could work out how to put a picture on this a would :giveup:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
cheers mt mite get some of them just to try but these ar about six inchs long and look like lug worm with a white tail......if a could work out how to put a picture on this a would :giveup:
getthem with curly tail 2 m8t? all sorts of jelly worms:)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thay look close mt but can u get then with the white tails on them if u can were?????????????:secret: :secret: :secret: p.m me mate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts