World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just come back from from a secluded mark about 3 miles from my house... absolute perfect evening....
long walk there from the car about 1mile of hills!!
took a few peelers, frozen sandeel and black lug as bait...
first cast with peeler straight into a bass, 3.8lb... second cast with peeler, another bass 2.5lb... 5th cast another bass 4.1lb... then ran out of crab!! fished black lug and sandeel.... last cast one final bass of 1.11lb absolutely brilliant nite!!! all fish returned... too far to be carrying one home!!! obviouely the crab is the bait... exelent sport on my new conoflex bass fanatic, bought it today!!... what a rod... what a session!!!

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
just come back from from a secluded mark about 3 miles from my house... absolute perfect evening....
first cast with peeler straight into a bass, 3.8lb... second cast with peeler, another bass 2.5lb... 5th cast another bass 4.1lb... then ran out of crab!! fished black lug and sandeel.... last cast one final bass of 1.11lb absolutely brilliant nite!!! all fish returned... too far to be carrying one home!!! obviouely the crab is the bait... exelent sport on my new conoflex bass fanatic, bought it today!!... what a rod... what a session!!!
Well done mate shame you run out of crab do you what some i have 3 doz see you soon taff tight lines:clap3: :bleh:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok for sum ent it!!!! i cudn find any today, n all the tackle shops got none around me!!! i wanted to go again tomoro!!! have to try lookin for them in the haven some where!!!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its a bit far to go tomorow!!! haha torpoint in devon i got a load last time i went down there!!!

G

·
dont worry about crab i can get a load down here.can we get to the mark by boat ribby???????and if so how far is it:unsure: :unsure:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you could get to the mark by boat, but wudn be safe!!! its a load of ledges, anf fishing into the gullies!!! much better off the shore... they catch a lot of bass with the repalas around the rocks tho!!!

G

·
you could get to the mark by boat, but wudn be safe!!! its a load of ledges, anf fishing into the gullies!!! much better off the shore... they catch a lot of bass with the repalas around the rocks tho!!!
dont like that idea ill wait for the bouy.did you see ganetts diving in the haven monday.it got me thinking wot they were diving for ..........macky or sandell:unsure: :unsure:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea saw the gannettes... probs sandeel... the pollack hat small eel in their mouths out by the islands...

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea!!! very good sign!!! u recn i could find crab down youre way tomoro???

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i need it!!! they r starting to itch!!!! hahaha

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i dun no!!! im not a jack!!! lol

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
id have to show you!!! you gotta climb this huge hill... then fall back down the other side!!!! its a bas*ard!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts