World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Caught my first ever Bass today at penn sarn North Wales, many thanks to the old boy in Towyn market who has been giving me the advice about the rigs and getting in the surf, haven't been beach fishing long, about 2 weeks to be exact, caught some herring with my feathers to.

Sorry just had to tell you all, tight lines.

·
Registered
24,896 Posts
Hi Guys,
Caught my first ever Bass today at penn sarn North Wales, many thanks to the old boy in Towyn market who has been giving me the advice about the rigs and getting in the surf, haven't been beach fishing long, about 2 weeks to be exact, caught some herring to with my feathers to.

Sorry just had to tell you all, tight lines.
WELLDONE!!!! Hope its the first of many for you!:clap3::clap3::clap3:

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Well done. Keep fishing and there will be plenty more.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Well done mate, your first bass is like your first girlfriend, a memory that will stay with you forever.

Some people spend years trying to catch bass, mind you, they're usually the first to moan that there aren't any out there

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Well done mate, your first bass is like your first girlfriend
Come to think of it she did smell like an old bass!!!

Well done mate, bass are becoming more wide spread and it is great that more and more people are catching them around the country. A mate of mine in Antrim in Northern Ireland is catching them now on lures. Well done again and keep at it, it took me years and years to get my first.

G

·
well done mate. got mine a few weeks ago. it took me about a year! aren't they stunning? such a bright silver. i'd never seen one straight out of the sea before..........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts