World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all caught a very nice 9 1/2 lb bass last night 1 hour after high tide very nice to eat very pleased (shoreham beach) :clap2:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Well done that man,bet your chuffed to bits:clap2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi
yer large king rag put on with bait needle,presented on hook realy nice ,when i gutted it there was a crab in stomach
thanks wes :fishing:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Great catch - well done. Think I met some of your mates at the marina last night. Great blokes but a little green about your Bass - best take them next time and hope the luck holds! :roll1:

·
Registered
426 Posts
please no piccies, I'm running out of corners in my house to go and sulk, great fish-fantastic.
Dave

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,035 Posts
alright granite wheres the pic of this lovely bass in your kitchen?? is the reason you havn't put it up because your washing up is over flowing and the empty packets of turkey twizzlers and smiley faces on the side?............... iv'e seen the pic of the bass on the beach everybody but lets just say next time wes should take a friend who can see through a camera lens!!! not bad effort at all mate on the fish ....... the amount of times i've been down that beach at low water with squid, crab and macky! you go down at high with bit of king rag and pull out that badboy....... well done....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great catch - well done. Think I met some of your mates at the marina last night. Great blokes but a little green about your Bass - best take them next time and hope the luck holds! :roll1:
my mate was there !the one asking you questions all night the tall 1 but he coud,nt say because he did,nt tell the other 1 we were going lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts