World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter caught her first fish on Cefn Sidan on Saturday (on lug) with a bit of help from her daddy!!!
Pic was taken & fish released unharmed.

Attachments

·
Registered
438 Posts
what a photo i love to see kids fishing and try to help them at any time as all good fishermen do even when my tackle iused by them hooks and rigs and some right bait

·
Registered
49 Posts
i am still only younge but i try to help other fishermen, young and old as much as i can if i am catching and they aint
wish people had done it more for me when i 1st started

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Landy,

Lovely pic, taking my 6 yr old fishing on the 25 Jun for the first time. Will let you all of you know what happens.

Woodster

PS Did you catch anything?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all for replies. Yes its a pic I'll cherish.
Woodster - I didn't catch a thing. We went with roller, his youngest daughter and a couple of other boys & their kids. This was the only half decent fish caught all afternoon (only other was a tiny schooly). The conditions were far from perfect with absolutely no surf, but even so we all had a cracking time & Amelia can't wait to go again.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
yeah nice to see the young ones but maybe her sister could have left this one for her old man :)

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
On and off for 205 years or so - more off than on sadly but I've had more time on my hands this past year or so so do much more now ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Same here. 2 to 5 years but only trout. This year I'm going beach/sea fishing for the first time in Italy.
I'm still learning all my rigs, knots, baits and what to use for wich.
Should prove an interresting time. Any tips?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Nice pics! You are lucky guys!
I've never got my son hooked on fishing.
He was much more interested in girls.
Now he is married and I still go fishing alone.
I hope the grand childern will take after me....when they are born :)))

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Just realised what I wrote, can't imagine what went wrong that someone ehem Marcus or Ian didn't notice. I meant 25 years not 205 although that's how old I felt this morning afetr fishing all night ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts