World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think :blink::unsure:

Now i'm not gona be the stingy guy who takes info but doesnt give it-so here goes...

Went to Elie lighthouse today with the Faither-Fishing was poor and we were just about to pack up when i saw some sandeels under the surface.So we got the feathers out and went home with 12 really good mackeral-fantastic condition and 3 huge launce.
10 macky and the launce in the freezer but kept 2 macky out for a starter tonight!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greater Sandeel=http://web.ukonline.co.uk/aquarium/pages/greatersandeel.html
:D
Mtm

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably.The launce we had today were about the same length as the mackeral so they were pretty big!!
Mtm

·
Registered
824 Posts
Well done m8.
If fish was the only food for me just now i would be starving.:)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well done Mickey

I was out on Saturday - blowin a gale and freezing. couldn't even get to the end of the wall at Pittenweem - waves crashing over it. :uhuh:
Needless to say another wasted journey. Was going to try Elie but the weather was that bad we just headed back in land. Grim.

Blenny

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well done Mickey

I was out on Saturday - blowin a gale and freezing. couldn't even get to the end of the wall at Pittenweem - waves crashing over it. :uhuh:
Needless to say another wasted journey. Was going to try Elie but the weather was that bad we just headed back in land. Grim.

Blenny
It was only spitting at the lighthouse on and off while we were there and we had no heavy rain!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts