World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, this is my first post.
Last week I managed to catch a bass at Silecroft on my first ever fishing trip, I'll definately be back for more I think I'm hooked now! LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Spectacular fish, great to have you in the whacky world of fishing lol, good news on the bass as the comp is there soon, well done

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome Barrow Fisherman, my boyfriend caught 4 bass the same night,but mine was the biggest, beginners luck I guess? I think it was around 3lb but didn't weigh it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh dear, instant addiction:) Welcome to the NW Forum! Come and fish the Match in September:thumbs: I need lessons:laugh:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Last week I managed to catch a bass at Silecroft on my first ever fishing trip, I'll definately be back for more I think I'm hooked now! LOL.

welcome to the NW forum IGBASS

thats the second nice bass caught by a female this week :g::nonono::laugh:

well done i hope your post are many and your fish are plenty :thumbs:

tightlines..........daz

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
you certainly joined the forum with a bang. welcome and well done:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
daz if i turn up on the beach wearing tights and a bra and big marrigold gloves , its only so i can catch a big fish honest, nice fish there igbass

welcome to the nw forum,nice to see more women joining the ranks of the insane

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes, and I will try and meet you on the 12th/sept Billy(if they let me out again):crazy:

·
Registered
726 Posts
welcome aboard matey, a lovely bass to start you off lets hope it's one of many. not sure if it's my eyes this morning or my hangover kicking in :bangin:but your bass looks to me like it has been run over by a steam roller. ( please somebody tell me i'm not the only one that's seeing this haha ) well done and hope theres plenty more with your name on them:victory:

·
Short Arms Big Rod
1,537 Posts
Welcome to the forum IGBASS
Nice bass took me nearly a year to catch my first big enough to show round my kitchen... well done
Hope its the first of many :victory:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
welcome aboard matey, a lovely bass to start you off lets hope it's one of many. not sure if it's my eyes this morning or my hangover kicking in :bangin:but your bass looks to me like it has been run over by a steam roller. ( please somebody tell me i'm not the only one that's seeing this haha ) well done and hope theres plenty more with your name on them:victory:
no you are not the only one, it looks like its concave! strange.but nice fish anyway, love the marrigold gloves:eek:hmy:

·
Banned
96 Posts
Hiya Igbass, I don't post very often but I am the other female bass catcher this week refered to by fysherman 1001 on your thread. See thread - when a good day ................. It's nice to be in Good Company and we can show the men a thing or two. Nice catch though. I shared mine with my son and Billy Bennett (a regular WSF poster)

Food for thought

It takes a woman who is a thinker. To catch the big one, hook, line and sinker!
A reel expert can tackle anything!
Remember, there are two kinds of fishermen, those that fish for sport and those that catch something!
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming!

Anyway I'll be on the next match to help Billy out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hiya Igbass, I don't post very often but I am the other female bass catcher this week refered to by fysherman 1001 on your thread. See thread - when a good day ................. It's nice to be in Good Company and we can show the men a thing or two. Nice catch though. I shared mine with my son and Billy Bennett (a regular WSF poster)

Food for thought

It takes a woman who is a thinker. To catch the big one, hook, line and sinker!
A reel expert can tackle anything!
Remember, there are two kinds of fishermen, those that fish for sport and those that catch something!
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming!

Anyway I'll be on the next match to help Billy out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok the next time we go you can put your own worms on,and unhook your own fish (with or without marrigolds) and see how many fish are within the 10 foot casting range you have and thats with a 15 foot rod!:boxing::punk:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
ok the next time we go you can put your own worms on,and unhook your own fish (with or without marrigolds) and see how many fish are within the 10 foot casting range you have and thats with a 15 foot rod!:boxing::punk:

i'm all for this equal opportunities lark as well billy :laugh::laugh::laugh:

tightlines..........................daz

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well done igbass,Hope to see you on the 12th.You can pair up with her indoors, hopefully some of you luck could rub off on her:yeah::yeah:

·
Team Cumbria Captain
749 Posts
well done on the fish there igbass an welcome to the forum
can i have the honour of puttin your name down for cumbria, youll be the first lass on it unlike the lancs team thats full of big girls lmao

·
Registered
531 Posts
Well done on the bass igbass, never fished down there yet but will soon as the bass not showing up at this end much that's beckfoot and Mawbray, i know a few lad's on here would wish they could get a bass like that eey Billy :spiteful:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Well done on the bass igbass, never fished down there yet but will soon as the bass not showing up at this end much that's beckfoot and Mawbray, i know a few lad's on here would wish they could get a bass like that eey Billy :spiteful:
hi pete not seen you on here for ages,next week we are going for a trip into wales and i am going to try for my first bass of the year, not had one yet! so plugging rod at the ready. hope to post some nice pics when i get back. see you on the 12th i hope:crazy::crazy:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well done on the fish there igbass an welcome to the forum
can i have the honour of puttin your name down for cumbria, youll be the first lass on it unlike the lancs team thats full of big girls lmao
I will get some practice in and I will be there on the 12th put my name down captain!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts