World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all fished the knap last night again me and me mate got there at 1130 last night and did not leave till half seven this morning so had a good bash.first cast went in at 0230 as one had a sleep.first fish a little doggie then had a few more doggies.then it went dead next bite resulted in a massive slack line bite reeled down hard as me line was on the pebbles then hit it felt a real good weight thought must be a conger but i had i gut feeling it was not.after a stedy fight me mate went down grabbed me leader and said a few swear words and come up with a 10lb 7oz small eye ray first ever one. had me pic taken with it and was returned with the up most care fished on had a few more dogs then blow me down my second small eye of the night which was 6lb3oz. thought lightning never struck twice was the happiest man on the knap last night i tell you only got a pic of the first ray so will post it when i get the film done tomorrow.as for me mate he has been fishing 10 years and never caught a small eye so had to rub it in all night lol i have only been sea fishing properly for 2 years he he he.

tight lines all keep fishing

richie d

1 small eye 10lb 7 oz :) :) :) :)
1 small eye 6lb 3 oz
loads of doggies (woof :) )

carl me mate

doggies
1 pin whitting

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
hello all fished the knap last night again me and me mate got there at 1130 last night and did not leave till half seven this morning so had a good bash.first cast went in at 0230 as one had a sleep.first fish a little doggie then had a few more doggies.then it went dead next bite resulted in a massive slack line bite reeled down hard as me line was on the pebbles then hit it felt a real good weight thought must be a conger but i had i gut feeling it was not.after a stedy fight me mate went down grabbed me leader and said a few swear words and come up with a 10lb 7oz small eye ray first ever one. had me pic taken with it and was returned with the up most care fished on had a few more dogs then blow me down my second small eye of the night which was 6lb3oz. thought lightning never struck twice was the happiest man on the knap last night i tell you only got a pic of the first ray so will post it when i get the film done tomorrow.as for me mate he has been fishing 10 years and never caught a small eye so had to rub it in all night lol i have only been sea fishing properly for 2 years he he he.

tight lines all keep fishing

richie d
1 small eye 10lb 7 oz :) :) :) :)
1 small eye 6lb 3 oz
loads of doggies (woof :) )

carl me mate

doggies
1 pin whitting
well done on your ray fishing:clap3: i might be there one night in the week on those big tides tight lines

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
cracking session mate:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: good to see more and more small eyed showing up.

·
Registered
747 Posts
well done mate nice fishing congrats on your 1st ray. ( and 2nd ray) haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts