World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Kyle ,Action Jackson and myself headed along the coast for a bit oh a Bass sesh,got there at about 7am calm but a pea souper ,Jackson was into a Bass within a few casts,not a bad one oh about 2lb mark,i got a 12oz one then one oh about 2lb 8oz this went on for a wee while ,then Kyle got his first Bass of just over a 1lb,watched another lad start to fish along a bit and he was into a nice Mullet very quickly follwed by about 4 more in quick time ,went over and spoke to him and he gave me some tips on getting one,so a change of set up and a hunk oh Kyle's Sandwich and of i went in search of my first Mullet,5 min later i had one of a 4lb 3oz then a smaller one of about 2lb 8oz,well pleased to say the least .Lost my float close in last cast and after Jackson managerd to get it as he had waders on ......a surprice Shanny still on the hook .....on bread.Ended up with 14 Bass all but two returned to fight another day.
Headed along the coast to PD south Breaker for an hour or so before heading home ,caught between us 2 Dabs,2 Mackerel,1 Whiting,loads oh geeks and a few foulhooked sandeels on the spinners.

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Kyle being the Sheriff.

Kyle with Mackerel.

Bass

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
what a crackin session lenny ,heard stories of the mullet from up there must make an effort one of these nights ,glad jackson managed to get out aswell

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
well in blindog well in in dead sir

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
:clap2::clap2: well done there lad that deserves :thumbs: they f*&kin mullet have still evaded me had another go for them this weekend an still not got one on the board yet !! but i,ll keep tryin !!:clap:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Awsome mate Magic session:clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
well done on catching yer first ever TLG mullet :clap:

ive not seen one for yrs. we used too get them locally in huge sizes and numbers when the leven powerstation warm water was running.
good few yrs back.

( ps even in great numbers i never managed too hook one :D )

great pics :thumbs:

ps i notice from the pics , ye are not gonna run short off bread :)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Well done Lenny, You guys are getting some cracking sport at the moment, Good report and photo's.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Some nice fish there,well done:clap3:

3LB FOR A MISSION ACOMPLISHED BADGE:thumbs:

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
looks like it was a great session with decent variety of fish,welldone

·
Registered
928 Posts
well done mate, good to see the bass showing up and the mullet!!

i'm guessing it was to the east and slightly south of where i normally see you fishing?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welldone guys, good to see that the fish are still there and in good numbers.

need to get there this week for a bash.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts