World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after collecting 40 or so peelers yesterday evening, i decided to go try sum where i had never fished, so i decided penner, never fished there before from the shore, go down there at about 7.00 wind blowing and pouring with rain!!!
one rod out with whole squid, and one rod out on crab, as soon as i hit the water with both rods, two really good bites but nothing to with them!!!
9.00 came and not another bite, packed in rod with squid, as i was about to wind in the other it keeled over, wound in a bass of 4lb 1oz... put it back out, another bass of about 2lb, untill all the crab had gone i was constantly catching them around the two pound mark!! finished the session at about 11.30....
16 bass and a cold!!! lol
P.S ALL WENT BACK!!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
not a bad session then mate happy days :) were is this place then ?

G

·
after collecting 40 or so peelers yesterday evening, i decided to go try sum where i had never fished, so i decided penner, never fished there before from the shore, go down there at about 7.00 wind blowing and pouring with rain!!!
one rod out with whole squid, and one rod out on crab, as soon as i hit the water with both rods, two really good bites but nothing to with them!!!
9.00 came and not another bite, packed in rod with squid, as i was about to wind in the other it keeled over, wound in a bass of 4lb 1oz... put it back out, another bass of about 2lb, untill all the crab had gone i was constantly catching them around the two pound mark!! finished the session at about 11.30....
16 bass and a cold!!! lol
P.S ALL WENT BACK!!!!
nice one ribby speak to you tomorrow folly farm day:secret: :secret:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh yea!!! i had to use reall small wire hooks!!! it was as though they were spitting 2/0 vikins out!!!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i collected mine from larne, some bloke has put pipes down where i collect, s0o i just go clear his pipes before he gets to them!!! lol

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yup!!! saves movin rocks!!!! hahaha is it always that good in pennar????

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fishing it!!! thts where i went!!!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im not scared of the larnies, most them familie!!!hahaha

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
used to play rugby for them and went to school with them!off there heads!well done on the bass by the way,cracking session.there most be bloody loads around west wales at the mo!i h w,get out there boy!(ps leave cod king at home)he's caught and won enough for this year!!!!lol

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im signed on for them now!!!! cant wait til next season!!!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
signed for them!!!!!!nooooooooooooo,thats the end of you mate!you will be an alcholic before xmas!so bopers given you the call then!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts