World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site yesterday,taken a day to get the bottle up to use it so pls forgive any mistakes.
setting off from Rochdale in next hour to fish Rossall.
Anyone been recently.
Any info or advice greatly appreciated.Planning to fish black lug+squid.

EXCELLENT SITE.
Terry f.

·
Registered
83 Posts
HiYa Terry,
Good luck mate, last time i fished Rossal, I had that much weed on my line I thought I was bringing in a sunken boat!

Having said that, I was out, enjoying what I like best and away from this bloody computer :)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate the reply mate.
No problems with no weed last night,sea virtually calm.Just one small codling{only bite of the night}but still had a great night and as you say,it beats sitting in the house. Got back at 8 this morning,Mrs had bacon butties waiting so result all round.
I am fairly new to beach fishing[year and a half] after spending nearly 20 years chasing a 30lb pike. Myself and a few mates mainly fish Clevelys and the area so if you or anyone else have any tips or advice {best times to fish etc.}it would be appreciated. We are also having a jolly boys in Fishguard for a week early May.
Six psychiatric nurses in a caravan in wales, theres got to be a joke in there some where, so if anyone can point me in the right direction for info on any good marks in that area it would be a great help.
Cheers.
Terry f.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts