World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg Woke up this morning and had nothing to do so I thought I'd brush the cobwebs off my gear and have a chuck. Got down to the beach just after low tide, started fishing and after about 40 mins fishing not a lot of joy with my savage gear sandeel so changed to a tackle house k ten 140. And then 4th cast big boil on the surface and bang I was in. Bass was approx 65cm long, took a couple of photos and then slipped it back into the sea.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
That's some way to blow the cobwebs off:clap3::notworthy

Good start to your season, be nice to see the pics.

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
great result,. like the aprox 65cm ...lol
lining it up with that rod ,i think u are holding back some..not that it matters.that looks like its close to 70..hats off IMO

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,618 Posts
View attachment 201649 Woke up this morning and had nothing to do so I thought I'd brush the cobwebs off my gear and have a chuck. Got down to the beach just after low tide, started fishing and after about 40 mins fishing not a lot of joy with my savage gear sandeel so changed to a tackle house k ten 140. And then 4th cast big boil on the surface and bang I was in. Bass was approx 65cm long, took a couple of photos and then slipped it back into the sea.
Hi oldcodder .seen you been a member long time , only couple posts ..
So want to say hi , and fair play for sharing that second post with us :victory:
That is a very very nice bass sir ...
Great start to the season ..
Hope you get a good few more :victory: and share them with us
Top marks

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
61,490 Posts
View attachment 201649 Woke up this morning and had nothing to do so I thought I'd brush the cobwebs off my gear and have a chuck. Got down to the beach just after low tide, started fishing and after about 40 mins fishing not a lot of joy with my savage gear sandeel so changed to a tackle house k ten 140. And then 4th cast big boil on the surface and bang I was in. Bass was approx 65cm long, took a couple of photos and then slipped it back into the sea.
Super result.....:thumbs:

Please post up more stuff :)

Well done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts