World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was the first winter cod trip on Deep Blue today and what a result we had!!!As always Steve sniffed them out first fish caught a a codling about 5lb,cracking start then second fish caught a whopping 26lb 6oz.Good fishing carried on all day with another cracking fish of 24lb 3 oz,in total 28 cod caught 8 of them double figure fish and as always small ones returned to fight another day.A big thanks to Steve the skipper for a great day.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Well it was the first winter cod trip on Deep Blue today and what a result we had!!!As always Steve sniffed them out first fish caught a a codling about 5lb,cracking start then second fish caught a whopping 26lb 6oz.Good fishing carried on all day with another cracking fish of 24lb 3 oz,in total 28 cod caught 8 of them double figure fish and as always small ones returned to fight another day.A big thanks to Steve the skipper for a great day.
I Sincerely hope you wash scrub your finger nails when you get home you dirty Boys......Nice Fish:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Toby can you guess what bait we where using lol!!!Bloody stuff you can never get rid of it.
Its an absolute barsteward isnt it, people laugh when i don surgical gloves.....would you really want me in your house with hands looking like a mechanic when i'm working on electrics???? lol.

Its a fantastic bait for sorting out the largest specimens lol....:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.