World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Just want to say a very big thank you to everyone who organised fish-4-kidz, my grandchildren loved it and a special thank you to Rod who looked after them.
Aye it's great to see kids getting to this great sport of ours, was fishing today down the Tyne and it was love to see a mam and dad with there 3 boys. Wish my Dad had taken me when I was young as I know I would of loved it. Tight lines kids are the future to are great sport.I'd also like to say it lovely to see more ane more Women getting in fishing aswel. Tight lines

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
Aye it's great to see kids getting to this great sport of ours, was fishing today down the Tyne and it was love to see a mam and dad with there 3 boys. Wish my Dad had taken me when I was young as I know I would of loved it. Tight lines kids are the future to are great sport.I'd also like to say it lovely to see more ane more Women getting in fishing aswel. Tight lines
Took my 2 boys fishing when they were 5 & 7 off the east arm at Newhaven, Sussex. They had a great time catching pout and little flatties which all went back. Now take grand kids fishing 7 & 9 boy and girl, set them up with rods/reels etc they also love it, as does son and daughter in law. Start them young I say and as long as they catch something they will want to go again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.