World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is mark i am after two new anglers to complete my wrecking club . We currently do 20 trips a year and two channel island trips/ scilly isle trips we have so far had pollock to 23lb and ling to 31lb bass to 8lb turbot to 12lb and brill to 9lb eels to 64lb We do some long distance trips fished by only one skipper this is a awsesome trip please email me on [email protected] or phone 07832 387384 we are based in staffordshaie but i have members all over the country you can do one trip a year or 20 its free to join

tight lines
todd

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Todd,

Where is your club based? where in staffordshire? Is it a recognised club and registered with the NFSA, or somewhere else.

I am interested but want to make sure that everything is Kosher.

What boat do you use and who is the skipper? is it registered and insured for such trips?

You make no mention of costs, what are they?

Any further information would be appreciated, all we have is an E-mail address and a mobile phone number.

Thanking you in anticipation, I have been caught out before.

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Todd,

As you are on line just now, (1723hrs) how many members are in your club?

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have nothing to hide and i dont catch people out prices per person on the boats are from£45 to £75 we do trips that others dream about i have one space left know ring me on 07717660563 if you want to know any more

todd

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
[Quote: i dont discuss members to other members as i run it as private as i can . Iam not short of lads and am looking for one more guy i also have to be careful who i take on one bad apple rots the barrel . Iam genuine if you want to know more ring me on 07717660563] Quote

Hi Todd

Thank you for your PM. I have copied and pasted it for all to see.

You are evading the issue, please answer the questions, i.e. the name of the boat?, where is it based?, the name of the skipper?, is it insured? is it a regestered charter boat?.

As you have informed the Forum, you represent the "Fish ard S.A.C". Can I assume that it is the "Fish ard Sea Angling Club"? Again you have evaded my questions, where in Staffordshire are you based? Is the club affiliated to the NFSA or any other organisation? How many members do you have? I am not interesed in their names, as you say that is a private matter for the club members, I am interested in joining your club.

You are asking members of this form to join your club, the least you can do is tell us about it. I am not interested in the amount of fish or the weight of the fish that you catch, if you want me or any other members to join you will respect my wishes and answer my questions.

I await your reply, please do not send me PM's I think everyone should be able to see what you have to say.

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
do you not think its strange that his user name is todd then he posts his name as mark

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
i will take a guess at who his crew members are!
sham, paula1234
fudd
bailybridger
shall i go on?
why are we wasting our time when we all know what is going on.
we have a prat in our midst!
and i will stop posting like that as soon as someone openly says something in MY defence with regard to the amount of times (which now totals 4 this week alone) that the same prat has had me running round like a bloody knob for nothing.
shad you had my pm why not bloody answer it? and if i get a ban then so what

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
it is him and he has got me bloody steaming now. not many of us have got a great deal of money but to try and con it out of decent people is repulsive. what sort of an example is that to show your child you muppet? i tell you this i've shot better people than you yer gimp and even then they had the courage to reply! you cannot even reply to my PM'S. JUST PLEASE CONTACT ME AND SHOW YOU'RE CHILD SOME DECENCY

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
ne hints as to who it is

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
why are the two numbers on this thread different?
there is no such e.mail address
but i know where you live which makes you the weakest link just one question mate.
did you push her under a lorry to get the compensation?

·
Registered
142 Posts
well that's just about covered Ian's feelings, and I will apologise for him because he's gone fishing, and he wouldn't do it anyway. He is very protective of his family, friends and spare time. He can't stand anyone who messes him around, but i will point out that he is normally a very peaceful man :)

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
i do not believe it. he has just looked at this thread and chosen to say sod all, what a gimp.
i will defend anyone i know from a thieving low life waste of space like you and will not leave you alone until you sod off for good. if you want to make easy money mate why don't you get a job instead of using a feeble excuse not to. :D

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
before i get banned i would like to say what a great bloke chesilmaster is. he actually met me last night and although we did not catch a lot )pout, doggies and one smoothie) it was lovely and the advice blankin barrie gave me was invaluable.
goodbye my fishy friends this is what lisa used to call you all before she registered :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I run a angling club and im glad its not full of blokes like you its a shame you feel im a crook people like you make me laugh any way you are on my ignore list i would gladly of spoke to you and given you all details you wanted i gave you a number to ring sorry mate dont waiste your time with me im just a decent guy as as for the comments thats slander and as i earn my living as a solicitor see you soon have a lovely day

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
ooooh are you really a solicitor? :eek:
funny that mate as your spelling and punctuation seem a little gimpish to me.
slander eh? hows that then. tell you what why don't we meet up and i will apologise in person. either that or you can go elsewhere and stop trying to con members out of money! some of whom are my friends you pathetic little grunt. i would imagine yer mum knows more about soliciting than you do :D

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Todd,

You still haven't answered the questions. That's all I ask, nothing more. What can be easier than that? I don't want to spend my money on phone calls when I can use the Forum, not only that your e-mail address is non existant.

Cheers

Drew

1 - 20 of 98 Posts