World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im after a honest answer,as ive debated and debated on getting myself a fish finder for my yak.Do they actualy work for fish,or is it used more for finding obsticals under the water for maybe haunts where fish may be lying
cheers Dave

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
ive got one on my boat and its fantastic so i got one for my sib best thing i bought for it..... 1st time i used it was just a mackie session off shakey beach had a few then fired it up and was fishing to the finder and we were contacting mackies on most of the shoals showing and for feature finding its invaluable...21 mteres of water under your ass just off the 2nd half of the addy at low tide!!!!!!
pick up a 2nd hand one off ebay if you dont like it you wont lose any money just stick it back on
jay

·
Registered
798 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, if you use a fish finder you're a wan$er.
$=k

Within 10 years, calling fish finder people wan%ers will be a criminal offence under the european protecton of total tosspots legislation.

We really should have just let the bloody Germans win the war.

Where's your skills son? For christs-sake.

Use the family braincell.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Hi do you have to cut or drill into your kayak to fit one of these,and how much on the auction sites should you be looking at to pay?
You drill six 25mm holes at 60cm intervals then you paddle really fast away from the shore at 9-11pm.

adios.

·
Doggystyles
5,037 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, if you use a fish finder you're a wan$er.
$=k

Within 10 years, calling fish finder people wan%ers will be a criminal offence under the european protecton of total tosspots legislation.

We really should have just let the bloody Germans win the war.

Where's your skills son? For christs-sake.

Use the family braincell.
what crawled up your ass?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.