Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this fish n eat will take place on

saturday 30th june 00:15 ht 8.8 mt tide
the venue the gynn wall blackpool

we will be using the same spot as last time to set up camp
if anyone wants worm there is 500 available please pm me to reserve

all proceeds raised from this event will be going to here http://donnasdreamhouse.org/2005/06/01/photos-of-donnas-dream-house-and-blackpool/

this is a fun event and everyone is welcome:):)

tightlines........................daz

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
put me down for 60 hot dogs ,buns and tomato sauce and if someone catches a big fish stick it on my hooks and they may even get onions ...gutz......:clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Game on!:thumbs:

Just talked the tart into making some cakes.

I'll have 20 worm, if you need a lift pumping them just let us know.

·
Registered
125 Posts
nice one .. i can cook a really nice curry if that helps.. can fetch a pan for a good twenty mouths.. warm em up eh ?.

book me on that one..... well if a bookin is nes.

fish hard lads..

·
Registered
150 Posts
I can make that date, i'm not familar with what i should be bringing e.g food etc and how are we raising money (forgive my ignorance on this).
Plus, will there be any spare worm?

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can make that date, i'm not familar with what i should be bringing e.g food etc and how are we raising money (forgive my ignorance on this).
Plus, will there be any spare worm?

if you want to bring something Darth anything that can be warmed up in a pan matey IE curry /soup or such like should be plenty of cookers to warm it up on

and usually the money from whatever is raised from a raffle and worms donated and any change that anybody fancies chucking in the bucket

if you want worm saving I've accumulated a list if you want to be added let me no how many { there top worm }

tightlines......................daz

·
Registered
689 Posts
if you want to bring something Darth anything that can be warmed up in a pan matey IE curry /soup or such like should be plenty of cookers to warm it up on

and usually the money from whatever is raised from a raffle and worms donated and any change that anybody fancies chucking in the bucket

if you want worm saving I've accumulated a list if you want to be added let me no how many { there top worm }

well daz last time the top worm did not catch me any fish:uhuh: my top money did not win me a prize:uhuh: but this time i came i saw i conquered:clap3: cant wait brill night all round tightlines.bob

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well daz last time the top worm did not catch me any fish:uhuh: my top money did not win me a prize:uhuh: but this time i came i saw i conquered:clap3: cant wait brill night all round tightlines.bob

ahhh but bobby think of all them smiling little faces your money went to help and how grateful they are :):)

its not the winning its the taking part that counts and you all did such a wonderful job last time with your kind generosity :):notworthy:notworthy:clap3:

hope to see you all there

tightlines...........................daz

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just to let everyone no there's still worms available and all the money from these go to charity

please use the pm service to order and i will add you to the list

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hi everyone---hoping to make it to the meet but a bit busy right now---will try to bring some food if I do. I'm working away next week (in Pembroke so will be getting fishing in down there!)---will it be too late to order worm when I get back as I won't know if I can make it till the week before the meet?
Cheers, Dave

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bear you have a pm :)

and nice one dave but it wont effect me i gave up :clap3::clap3::clap3:

tightlines...................daz

·
Registered
689 Posts
does this mean that at midnight us smokers cannot light up as we are in a public place!!!!!!!
hi dave blow your filthy nasty smoke on me and i will see you in court pasif smoking claim then i can retire early and go fishing ever day if wifey allows me to :marinheir:marinheir:marinheir:wheelchais signed grummy old git fully paid up member of the anti smokeing party see you there dave tightlines.bob

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just a reminder to everyone that there's less than a week to go for the fish n eat:clap3::clap3:

looking forward to meeting everyone that's new to the forum:).............................................................................................................................................. and all the ones who made the last one such a success :clap3:

there will be a raffle on the night tickets as usual are a £1 a strip you can either get these from andy or myself on the night from the main set up point or i will endeavour to get round and make sure everyone gets some :)

this will be drawn like last time on high tide as food is served

there are a few worms left and if anyone wants some then pm me and I'll add you to the list :)

please dig deep and enjoy will see you all there :)

tightlines............................daz

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
my and my daughter will be there - mayabe later though as she don;t finish work until 2030 in manchester

will PM for Bait

It looks like it'll be bloomin wet!:boat:

cheers and see you then

al

·
Registered
765 Posts
hope all goes well lads, sorry cant be there, wedding aniversary n all, daz cheque will be with you by special delivery by 12.00 friday, either give it straight to the charity or use it to buy prizes.

raise plenty of money, catch plenty of fish, have a good un.

Carl.

·
Registered
765 Posts
hope all goes well lads, sorry cant be there, wedding aniversary n all, daz cheque will be with you by special delivery by 12.00 friday, either give it straight to the charity or use it to buy prizes.

raise plenty of money, catch plenty of fish, have a good un.

Carl.
just realised postal strike so [email protected] knows when it will get there.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i have been informed of the local postie ken that speical deliveries might still be delivered fri by the managers but if not it will be sat morning:):):):)

if it doesnt arrive sat i will drop it in when it does arrive and let you no carl :)

tightlines.......................daz

1 - 19 of 19 Posts