World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one help ,i will be staying in Liangennith next week are there any good rock marks around there i dont mind a walk but im not very good at rock climbing, if i find some fishing spots what can expect to catch on lures and spinners. Thanks for any help:

·
Registered
59 Posts
to the left of langenith you have the worm which is a car journey around then a walk down the cliff top, getting down to the causeway is easy but the ground is very rough to cross with a very dangerous tide that can easily cut you off if not careful, super bass mark for any type of fishing. but not one to fish without a lot of research or better still someone with experience of the area. then there are the ledges which required being part goat to fish, thes you will pass walking to the worm, they are very steep. os all the worm area i think you would be better trying rocks at falls bay which is to the left of the causeway, next bay along for bass mack pollack on lures. To the right of llangenith there is burry holmes this is another tidal island which can produce bass mack etc to lues. the front has some climbing to access the fishing spots but the actual cause way is easier to spin when in flood. try searching the forums for these areas and you will find plenty of info:fishing1:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts