World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

As a parent just wanted to thank the organisers and stewards that ran the brilliant childrens event today. I believe about 80 kids registered. Rain kept away which helped.

Lots of prizes and goody bags and it looked like most kids caught. My own son caught a lovely bass and a good size rockling.

Thanks again all.

I'm sure all the kids are 'hooked'.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Steve Frost who's baby this is has done a brilliant job with this.

He's worked hard getting sponsorship and prizes for the kids and to get other adults involved. All started I believe when he saw numbers of kids fishing dwindle, so decided to do something about it. Seen some of the letters the kids and parents wrote him last year - well done to him.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steve Frost who's baby this is has done a brilliant job with this.

He's worked hard getting sponsorship and prizes for the kids and to get other adults involved. All started I believe when he saw numbers of kids fishing dwindle, so decided to do something about it. Seen some of the letters the kids and parents wrote him last year - well done to him.
Yeap, lots of people involved but I think Steve, Anglers Den and other tackle shops managed it. I heard about it through Anglers Den and Tony's Tackle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts