World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all fished cold knapp today with cockney ray and my 13 yr old son sunshining and the water calm fished 1hr up and 1hr30mins down not a bad day my mate ray caught 3 doggies 2 at 1lb and 1 at 1 1/2lb plus 4 little codling didn't think codling would be about yet.
my 13yr old son caught 1 doggie and 1 codling doggie was 1lb
i caught 1 doggie at 1lb has the tide was going out lucky i did because ray and my son were really rubbing it in so a bit of pride gained he he the doggie was also 1lb all fish returned back to the sea,
bait that was catching the doggies and codling was ragworm, we tried crab mackeral squid and frozen lug but not taken nothing on them just thought that i post this info for all whos interested.
i also walked the beach and asked other anglers about their catches mostly catching doggies cheers all

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
hi all fished cold knapp today with cockney ray and my 13 yr old son sunshining and the water calm fished 1hr up and 1hr30mins down not a bad day my mate ray caught 3 doggies 2 at 1lb and 1 at 1 1/2lb plus 4 little codling didn't think codling would be about yet.
i caught 1 doggie at 1lb has the tide was going out lucky i did because ray and my son were really rubbing it in so a bit of pride gained he he the doggie was also 1lb all fish returned back to the sea,
bait that was catching the doggies and codling was ragworm, we tried crab mackeral squid and frozen lug but not taken nothing on them just thought that i post this info for all whos interested.
i also walked the beach and asked other anglers about their catches mostly catching doggies cheers all
welcome to the site m8 it sounded like a good sesh you had i look foreward to reading more posts tightlines andy ilsf...:clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome, and welldone on the fishing:clap3: , yeah it is a bit odd, but there seems to be a run of coddling at the mo, my mate had one last week about a lb.:g:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
nice session mate & welcome to site!!!!

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
nice session there m8 - well done!
and welcome to the WSF forums - looking forward to future reports.....

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hi norm,well done on a great session there matey:clap3: ,All this time you"vre been a wsf member and its your first post tut tut,lol:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Can"t blame work now can you:g:Just kidding mate,look forward to our next trip on unity:boat: .Tight lines:clap3:

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Hi norm,well done on a great session there matey:clap3: ,All this time you"vre been a wsf member and its your first post tut tut,lol:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Im glad you said that al coz i thought i was going a bit:crazy: when i saw it was his first post, yet he came out with us on the boat 3 months ago:blink: :blink:

Nice to see your out catching fish mate, hope to fish with you again soon:clap2:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
good sesh there m8 and welcome to the site:clap3: TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sure we will be fishing again al & kev, let me know when, see if i'm free for the unity, well fiskies they were definately codling and not whiting tried to take photo's but camera batteries were flat as a flat fish lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts