World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me garfish and tarw fished again last nite (monday the 7th) conditions were'nt the greatest winds were strong and the water was very choppy but it stayed dry which was a good thing. not alot to report really but i caught my 1st conger of about 3lb half hour before high tide. tarw also caught a pouting of about 1lb half hour after high tide that were the only fish caught. but must admit condition's were very very poor. difficult to see bites.

Attachments

·
Registered
693 Posts
me garfish and tarw fished again last nite (monday the 7th) conditions were'nt the greatest winds were strong and the water was very choppy but it stayed dry which was a good thing. not alot to report really but i caught my 1st conger of about 3lb half hour before high tide. tarw also caught a pouting of about 1lb half hour after high tide that were the only fish caught. but must admit condition's were very very poor. difficult to see bites.
Welldone on you first conger gib, thats 2 new species for your list in 3 days:clap3:
Thanks for not mentioning my blank either, hahaha

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
well done guys......
nice session even though conditions were bad.......
unlucky garfish..............

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fished st donats. dont fish it very often you lose hell of alot of gear there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
was a nice fish, well done mate:clap3: too right on the tackle loss, absolute nightmare:wallbash:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
well done on ur 1st conger m8 hope u have plenty more:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for all the great comments lads.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts