World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished a mark today with my mate from llanelli he took me there and has sworn me to secrecy!!! Anyway first cast 3 1/2lb bass then a a few more bass ranging from 1/2 a lb-1 1/2 lb then a nice flounder of about a 1lb and a 3lb bass on the same trace had some more scoolies after that aswell, all in all i ended up with 14 bass and 1 flounder i was well chuffed. My pc is being annoying atm so i will put the pics up later on tonight hopefully if not tomorrow.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Fished a mark today with my mate from llanelli he took me there and has sworn me to secrecy!!! Anyway first cast 3 1/2lb bass then a a few more bass ranging from 1/2 a lb-1 1/2 lb then a nice flounder of about a 1lb and a 3lb bass on the same trace had some more scoolies after that aswell, all in all i ended up with 14 bass and 1 flounder i was well chuffed. My pc is being annoying atm so i will put the pics up later on tonight hopefully if not tomorrow.
nice fishing dude well done nice to s a few bass comeing out hope to see you soon tight lines

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
:clap3: brilliant sesh u had there m8,pitty u couldnt tell us the mark never mind though well done:clap3: TIGHT LINES

1 - 12 of 12 Posts