World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished a secret:secret: mark somewhere in Porthcawl this morning with my mate Del

I had a small eyed ray of just over 4lb, 3 whiting, 2 pollack, and 17 dogfish

Del had 28 dogfish

The ray took a squid strip and the pollack were caught down the side with small hooks on a light spinning outfit with tiny pieces of mackie, doggies took anything that we cast out!

Del had 1 of his dogfish on a light spinning outfit down the side - great fight!

I hope nobody guesses my secret mark lol :blink:

Heres my ray

Heres one of the small pollack (I know its not the best quality the sun was behind me)

M

·
0 Posts
Fished a secret:secret: mark somewhere in Porthcawl this morning with my mate Del

Del had 28 dogfish

The ray took a squid strip and the pollack were caught down the side with small hooks on a light spinning outfit with tiny pieces of mackie, doggies took anything that we cast out!

Del had 1 of his dogfish on a light spinning outfit down the side - great fight!

Heres my ray

Heres one of the small pollack (I know its not the best quality the sun was behind me)
very secret that mark.tip 4 you dont take pics it gives them away.welldone mate

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
now dont let that black thing in the backround fool you thats his lunch box:)

well done mate a great day out:)

·
Registered
10,458 Posts

Del had 28 dogfish

Heres my ray

Well done barrelreef cant you tell me where youwas fishing i not takeing the pizz out of you i can small something about that spot lolo :clap3: tight lines

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Great session lads! Bet those doggies ate through your stockpile of bait!!!!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
great session there lads:clap3: :clap3: could you pm me with that secret mark...lol

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
now dont let that black thing in the backround fool you thats his lunch box:)
You cheeky dog wilba lmao

valley_boyo said:
thought you said you wouldnt fish porthcawl everytime i ask you moan. by the way good fishing you jammy cow
Thing is i dont mind going there in the week at the quiet times but i hate it when it's busy!!
Make a change if you came fishing for once:blink: instead of getting :drunk: lol

anyway even though it was mostly dogs it was good fun......even had 2 dogs on a pennel rig on one cast.

just thought i'd have a bit of fun with all this secret mark stuff going on lol

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
nice fishing boys pity you wont say were that secret mark is but for a guess is it that stone thing that sticks out to sea and you can smell the stinky place from the deeps :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts