World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished this morn 3 am till 10.00 weather was awsome couldnt beleive only us down there i had 2 dogs an a s/e ray 6lb 8oz cuz ad s/e ray 7lb 4oz 2 whit 1 dog an a turbot nice easy fishing dai:sun::boxing:

·
Team Saltist
1,175 Posts
fished this morn 3 am till 10.00 weather was awsome couldnt beleive only us down there i had 2 dogs an a s/e ray 6lb 8oz cuz ad s/e ray 7lb 4oz 2 whit 1 dog an a turbot nice easy fishing dai:sun::boxing:
yes hes right in this day and age a camera is a must even the one on your phone.
makes a nice album for your yearly spieces list.

well done how big was the turbot good eating them.:fishing::fishing:

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
nice fishing mate, but apprently u must have a camera otherwise most the people on here wont believe a word you say:bye2:
good sesh

·
Registered
50 Posts
yeah, wheres the pictures dai boy!!! lol

·
Registered
692 Posts
nice fishing mate, but apprently u must have a camera otherwise most the people on here wont believe a word you say:bye2:
good sesh
Not even a fish is proof. I had a 5lb bass from Kidwelly not so long ago, the guy didn't believe me even though I had pics on my phone and the fish on my kitchen table.:cc_surren

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice one salmon ha plenty pics on my phone got better things to do than put pics up boys beleave me or not and wots wrong with my ron thomson gear its just one ov my 30 beach rods ha ha one day il be able to cast one far like the top boys :spiteful::sun:

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
A tidy sesh, well done!!!

The main problem with this forum now is peeps take catch reports containing pics for granted (not everyone can be arsed to upload a series of pics from a sesh).

Maybe the, I want to see a picture brigade, should have more of an 'open' mind, instead of 'EXPECTING' diligent catch reports as the norm on the forum boards.

Catch reports without pics can be just as useful as those reports containing a series of pics. Food for thought.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
like look at me having an indian or how good the kebabs are in porthcawl :cc_surren lol
now thats bitchy:whistling
the problem isn't the i want to see a pic bunch but was the few people that put up false catch reports for the attention of their thread.and that is making most people sceptical of new posters.not right but it happens.
but well done worm burner nice session

1 - 17 of 17 Posts