World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
allright troops

i spent 4 hours on sunday afternoon getting blown about off the coast of skye. caught 11 mackerel and a wee pollock so it wisnae so bad. i was thinking of getting a fishfinder for the boat to help me get a wee bit less time between catches. anyone got any recommendations?

·
Registered
438 Posts
i have just had a eagle seafinder 480 df it is brill it cost me 249 pound but i have found i did not have tohave the df as the water i fish is not to deep but i am more than happy with it but you do not get acover for screen with it as eagle and lowrance are the same firm and you get one with lowrance

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tangler

I have a Raymarine DS500X fishfinder for sale on Ebay, it's got a 5" colour screen with dual freq transducer and inludes Raymarines patented digital sonar technology, HDFI (High Definition Fish Imaging) which gives a clearer view of fish and the structure of the bottom.
I bought it in the USA last year and have used it twice on my boat and can thoroughly recommend it. Unfortunately I had to sell my boat so I am now left with the fishfinder, it was too good to bundle with the boat. They are £480 new but I have it starting at £250.
Please take a look!

DS500x

Chris

ps it also has a cover for the screen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts