World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to Fishguard for a long weekend saturday and was looking to do a bit of fishing while there.

Any help with marks within say 10 miles would be good.

Maybe looking to do a bit of light fishing off the rocks for wrasse, pollack and mackies.

Also any marks for huss or bass??

Pm me if you dont feel comfortable posting your marks on the forum

Also is the inner breakwater thingy at Fishguard safe for kids???

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
The inner pier should be ok for the kids fishing isnt that good on there plenty of small bits an pieces. Strumble head or porthgain will produce plenty of wrasse pollack huss etc. Newport beach might be worth a try for bass if theres a bit of a surf but would have to be first light or last light, during the day it will be full or tourists

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers for the reply......the inner pier sounds good for the kids to fish for an hour or two.

Just been checking newport beach on the marks page that sounds a good option

Strumble head sounds good as well

Cheers fella

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
if you can get the kids up early and the tide is right then Cwm-yr-Eglwys is a delightful place to fish. Not much room on the rock platform for many so get there early.... or late.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
You can also try the breakwater at Goodwick

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
cheers for the reply......the inner pier sounds good for the kids to fish for an hour or two.

Just been checking newport beach on the marks page that sounds a good option

Strumble head sounds good as well

Cheers fella
i've fished m8 many times the out and the inner breakwater i would say for kids take them to the inner deffo as you need to be part of a club to fish the outer .the inner super for kids.

newport beach i'd love to fish we'll have to sort something out m8..andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts