World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been out fishing twice first last wednesday, conditions were fantastic as i thought, well the weather and sea conditions were, tried to find locations to fish and was told that one area to try was just down the coastal path from the Fort(just up from lower fishguard)for barrelreef I will post photos when I get back next year HA HA HA only joking next week didnt bring my lead with me or the DOG lol, anyway back to this mark, got there set up beachcaster sandeel squid wrap lobbed it out as far as I could 250-300 cms he he he set up spinning rod for float chucked some frozen lug on ( just a note only one tackle shop to be found and no fresh bait but plenty of frozen down by where the ferry goes from next to tesco express) set the other spinner with my new lures (keith from ewenny angling said they were bound to catch, now i am going to bound you keith, only joking mate,anyway your all probably bored now so ill cut it short (getting like Mr Brown) no never as good as his story's, I have probably never blanked 1 in such a beutiful place and 2 by trying every way of fishing that i know 4 rods in every combination that can be fished i tried and blanked, the photos will make up for it, anyway went back today Sat armed with sandeel crab and mackeral, first cast BLANKBUSTER LESSER SPOTTED DOGFISH, YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaa, there is a GOD, all in all 7 dogs 2 mackeral and a gurnard 2 more of the species hunt but well on the way to beat last year.thanks for listening, Tony.
PS when God made Pembrokeshire he knew it was going to be a WELSH national treasure of which we all should experience. Cheers.:sun::sun::sun::sun::sun:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts