World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went fishing yesterday with welshwonder arrived at our mark armed with squid mackrel worm and sandell fished the tide coming in nothing for the first 1 hour our soo i had a cracking bite at first but nothing and then welsh wonder had a bite addetical then he reeled in a small bas abbout 1 pound if that i told him to chuck a whole squid on and chuck it in the bay so he did and he had anoother one out with snadell he then had a bigger bas weighing 2lb 6 oz then all his line went slack on the onehe chucked out with squid he reeled it in and a stocking fish swimming round under feet it was a bass he got it to the surface and it was defiently over 7 lb treid hand lining up the rocks but it cam of he was gutted by this time i was heading for a blank carried on then he snapped of then he had a ray about 2 -3 lb then i missed the blank with a ray about 1 1/2 lb then he had a cracing bite and he started reeling it in he had his other trace on the end adn he had a little ray but that wasent it it keep kickingand kicking untill the line gave through he landed the small one but couldent land the other fish on his old trace
it was howling with wid and porring down all the time we were down there but a good sesh and no blanks

:1a::1a::1a:

more pics to come of welsh wonder asweelll cheers lads
TIGHT LINES .....

adams fishing photos 001.jpg

adams fishing photos 004.jpg

adams fishing photos 003.jpg

·
Registered
720 Posts
Really enjoyed it last night had A cracking time even tho I lost that Big bass and whatever was on My Old Trace.. Adams right tho it was blowing a gale down there and it bucketed down most of the night but it was worth it in the end :D Ill Try and upload some pics of my fone now :D

·
Team Foreshore
1,816 Posts
Well done lads:thumbs: cracking session, unlucky on loosing that bass welsh wonder mate

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
well done lads nice bass you got there tight lines

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
well done m8 good pics there:thumbs:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Lol Quite obvious where it is and yes you were there the other day barrelreef thats why i decided to give it ago after i seen your report

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the sea was quite rough but cailmed down alot im also thinking of having another go in the week pm me mate when u are off down there ill meet u for a sesh

tight lines adam ...

·
Registered
720 Posts
All i can say is it was rough as ten bears down there on the way in thats when the bass seemed to feed. as soon as high water came and the sea slackend off the rays started. im also looking to get down there sometime this week either tomorrow night or on the weekend

1 - 17 of 17 Posts