World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
She Pirate and Global Moderator
12,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up with a gang from my other forum for our fishing rover, Tozer,jon law, cap'n and co.. too many to name. we started of going to Gareths shop to pick up a few last min things, then headed of to our meeting point for 8.00am, said our hello's to everyone and collected our fishing sheets, as it was a rover everyone was hush hush as to where they where going, lol... we fished in groups and in my group was, cap'n and his son kyle, pyr8 ,hobbit1 and plasticpaddy, as soon as Sam ok you can all go, it was bedlim everyone trying to get out of the car park at once,,, we headed to our first rock mark, what a walk that was,,,, you could tell the smokers from the non smokers, lol. we fished there for a few hours only a few fish where caught there as there was a seal hanging around waiting to nick the bait, we then decided to move to a beach mark, so off we went again all up hill this time....We arrived at our mark and the weather had improved, it was warm and not much breeze,, cap'n decided to get his famous barbecue going,,, mmmm lovely cheese burgers,:clap3: After we where all fed and watered it was back to the serious stuff, well apart from hobbit and plasticpaddy who fell asleep. (too much food), Anyway,,,,,I decided after being sat on the beach and blanking for so long , to move over to some rocky parts where the water was deeper and try my luck, i did have some good bites but seem to lose them as i reeled in, so i decided to change my rig and bait , using a yoda special rig, and sand eel tipped with my secret bait.well presented on the hook, was enjoying the sunshing and listening to my music, then my tip moved a few times, i thought this one can wait, and wait and wait, untill i had a good pull on my rod, then i went for it, and blow me down was i pleased, i shouted HELP QUICK!!!! i was scared incase i lost it over the rocks, jointy came to my rescue and helped.,,, that was it then, ten mins before i was billy no mates, then all of a sudden i had lots of mates,,, yes you guessed it, they all moved towards me.... Thanks guys was a great days fishing with you all,,,,,,,,,,, my son had the flounder for his tea tonight, he said it was really nice. Thanks to paul for the barbie and for picking me up and bringing me home........ Oh and pyr8 for the chocolate.......
End result was,,,,,,,,,,,, Kyle..Flounder 20cm and a poor cod 12.5. Hobbit1 wrasse 20cm . Liz(me)Flonder 43cm. Not sure what plasticpaddy caught:g: but i know someone caught a blenny,,,,,,, Thanks again guys for a great day out.

·
12,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was 4th on the day, but not sure where i am now. as the catch gets added to the comp table.

·
12,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im in 6th place now...........

·
12,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was thinking jon, if i didnt miss the breakwater match,,, who knows where i would be now...

·
12,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He isnt nice, is he??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts