World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys,we have a trip out with malcolm jones on saturday,just wondering how the boats are doing at the mo?also,theres seven of us comming down on friday till sunday(fishing sat daytime).where would you recommend we go out for a good night??and i mean GOOD NIGHT!! lol:drunk::drunk:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Malc Jones as in Sea Angler 2??
Not sure how Plymouth is fishing at the mo! Should still be some cod about with some decent pollack and conger on the right tides m8.
Stay local and try the pubs around the Barbican in Plymouth then nip into the nightclub OCEANA!!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
guys,we have a trip out with malcolm jones on saturday,just wondering how the boats are doing at the mo?also,theres seven of us comming down on friday till sunday(fishing sat daytime).where would you recommend we go out for a good night??and i mean GOOD NIGHT!! lol:drunk::drunk:
you will do allright with malc top skipper and a first class chap

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
stay anywhere around the barbican for a good night :thumbs:, good luck with malc , he is a top skipper :thumbs:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Good luck boys!
One will be a night you'll never forget! The other will be a night you'll never remember. Sure the fishing will be good though.

·
Registered
25,144 Posts
Barbican and then union street for some good old ladys,stay away from oceana its a gay club:laugh:
Be carefull down union street,the odd time i went,there was :boxing::boxing::boxing:

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
skeletor you git!!!!im welsh not gay!!!sheep are my limit!!!lol.i had heard union street is a bit rough,full of marines??**** em,im sure theres enough ladies to go around us all!!!lat time i was in plymouth we ended up in some strip club,****ing expensive night!!!!

·
Registered
25,144 Posts
skeletor you git!!!!im welsh not gay!!!sheep are my limit!!!lol.i had heard union street is a bit rough,full of marines??**** em,im sure theres enough ladies to go around us all!!!lat time i was in plymouth we ended up in some strip club,****ing expensive night!!!!
Theres a massive nightclub on an industrial estate around there somewhere,i cant for the life of me remember the name(must of been a good night) but plenty of young ladies there.:1a:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
LOL its just a massive nightclub m8, nout gay about it m8 (unless Freddy is there on that particular night)
Its right next door to the Cinema too

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
The marines are all away,union street has calmed down alot over the last few years.Plenty of activety in plymouth so no probs about a good night out.Oceana is ok,bit of a gold fish bowl.............but the cornish lads enjoyed their recent stag night in there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts