World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok boys im coming down on the 5th or 6th for a day and nite sesh so if anyone can recommend a nice mark where i can catch rays,well anything to be fair and im looking for peeps to join me .. anyone welcome, hopefully ilsf andy and rockling will turn up but let me know ,more the merrier havnt had a good sesh for months and it would be nice to see you all so send your reeplies cheers lads ... tight uns ryan

·
RNLI Fundraiser and Legend
15,608 Posts
ok boys im coming down on the 5th or 6th for a day and nite sesh so if anyone can recommend a nice mark where i can catch rays,well anything to be fair and im looking for peeps to join me .. anyone welcome, hopefully ilsf andy and rockling will turn up but let me know ,more the merrier havnt had a good sesh for months and it would be nice to see you all so send your reeplies cheers lads ... tight uns ryan
STAY ON THE LIGHTHOUSE ALL NIGHT SPINNING THE GULLY WATCH OUT FOR BOBS GHOST:eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
how are you reeleminryan,
if its rays your after porthcawl pier is still producing me and scottydog should be down on the fifth and sixth will be fishing from midday till around ten pm or if you and andy ilsf and rockling fancy meeting up with us we could do the night tides fish from midnight till ten am there have been a few conger and smoothies coming of there over the past month or so as well as rays and there is always achance of a bass or pollock this time of year

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if its rays your after porthcawl pier is still producing me and scottydog should be down on the fifth and sixth will be fishing from midday till around ten pm or if you and andy ilsf and rockling fancy meeting up with us we could do the night tides fish from midnight till ten am there have been a few conger and smoothies coming of there over the past month or so as well as rays and there is always achance of a bass or pollock this time of year
sounds good mucca im up for that,will cars be safe etc and i will contact them and ask if there coming ,will double check the dates im off at work 2moz.but i need a good sesh and catch my first ray ... tightuns ryan.... pm me and i will send u details of whats happening and will gie u my number,tight uns ryan:wiggle:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
i can make the 5th if thats ok as it's sandra's birthday the day after...let me know lads...andy

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok ive looked at the dates at work and im off on the 6th and 7th so will be havin a good sesh day and night, as many species as possible,so whos up for it and where we going ... tight uns ryan :drunk: roamer , mad steve ,rockling , dai , and anyone else wana join that would be good we will have a laugh..... we need a venue that we can all meet at... im driving if anyone wants lift

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
STAY ON THE LIGHTHOUSE ALL NIGHT SPINNING THE GULLY WATCH OUT FOR BOBS GHOST:eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes:
do you wana fish this mark with me then steve cuz ive never bin there and ur due a little sesh as ya better now lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts