Registered
1,294 Posts
(red face time macky)

flounders bass and maybe a odd codlin
a little early for the hounds in may

·
Registered
268 Posts
hi jack, i fish chapel point and its a real good place on the 16 may there is a meet there with some of the lads, if this is near to your b/day you are welcome to come along look at trevs post ,, the best bait is lugs and p/crab and fish you will get bass,dogfish,smoothhounds,eels,flatfish,dabs, and some turbot has been around moggs eye not far from chael point,,, mogges eye is a bit flat so you well be best to stay at chapel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hope you have a good day ,,,,,,,,,,,,,ray ,,, last week we had a good size bass and there are some cod still around

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi jack, i fish chapel point and its a real good place on the 16 may there is a meet there with some of the lads, if this is near to your b/day you are welcome to come along look at trevs post ,, the best bait is lugs and p/crab and fish you will get bass,dogfish,smoothhounds,eels,flatfish,dabs, and some turbot has been around moggs eye not far from chael point,,, mogges eye is a bit flat so you well be best to stay at chapel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hope you have a good day ,,,,,,,,,,,,,ray ,,, last week we had a good size bass and there are some cod still around
thanks for the info im going fishing on the 20th and 21st of may and some help would be much apprecated thanks for the advice because me and my ggranded are complete noices at sea angling

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
thanks for the info im going fishing on the 20th and 21st of may and some help would be much apprecated thanks for the advice because me and my ggranded are complete noices at sea angling
hi jack. anything you want to know just post on here. there is a forum for beginners also on this site. sure you will find out anything you need to know.
hope you catch a few,and happy birthday.. trev :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi jack. anything you want to know just post on here. there is a forum for beginners also on this site. sure you will find out anything you need to know.
hope you catch a few,and happy birthday.. trev :)
i dont spose you will be fishing at chapel point on either 20th or 21st of may because im mainly a coarse and fly angler and really want 2 get niot 2 sea angling but for lack of a better word i need a guide on the spot. i have fished there before and blanked is it a hard fishery

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
i dont spose you will be fishing at chapel point on either 20th or 21st of may because im mainly a coarse and fly angler and really want 2 get niot 2 sea angling but for lack of a better word i need a guide on the spot. i have fished there before and blanked is it a hard fishery
hi jack.. sorry cant make the above dates. i work w'end nights so i do most of my fishing during the week. if you ever go during the week i'll be more than happy to come and give you a few pointers. trev

1 - 10 of 10 Posts