World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone around the South Coast who would want to buddy up for sea fishing?

I'm not that experienced in Sea fishing as most of my life fished lakes and rivers for course fish. So tips and local knowledge is welcome.

But really enjoying Sea fishing even though I've only caught 2 dabs and a bass till now :happy:

Usually, I go out to sea fish with my wife. Which is cool because she is a good company. But, she doesn't fish, doesn't share fishing tips or local advice :happy:

I see that many people asked me where I live. I live in Watford, Hertfordshire and usually drive down to Brighton, Eastbourne, Shoreham etc in about 2 hours. Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Dover also accessible in about 2-2,5 hours which is fine for me.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Let me know when you come down if you plan on fishing seafood. As for only a couple of dabs and a bass, I've been trying to 18mnths to get mr bass.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm in cosham In Portsmouth !!!

You ?

·
Registered
92 Posts
i in portsmouth mate give a bell would enjoy your company when do you mainly go out me is always around shifts so do me a pm and we can sort somthing out for first time so we get to meet up

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I see that many people asked me where I live. I live in Watford, Hertfordshire and usually drive down to Brighton, Eastbourne, Shoreham etc in about 2 hours. Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Dover also accessible in about 2-2,5 hours which is fine for me. So basically the Coast between Bournemouth and Dover is fine.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
You should move to surrey suburb, the a3, a217, hind head tunnel on the door step. I can do home to portsmouth in 45min when in a hurry

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
True thing. I would rather move even closer to the sea. Hopefully soon.
That's what I thought, now 200meters from Seaford beach, oh and 80miles from work:laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts