World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was planning on fishing the Charity match with my mate but he's decided to go watch Cardiff rather than fishing :nonono:

Just wondering if anyone would like a lift to Pembrey? providing you don't live to far out of my way. I don't really like the idea of driving up to Pembrey on my own then not knowing anyone when I get there lol.

I have a peugeot 206 so could possibly take 2 people providing your not planning on taking to much gear. I would appreciate it if whoever wants to come contributes to petrol costs although it is not necessary.

If anyone fancys it let me know :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Was planning on fishing the Charity match with my mate but he's decided to go watch Cardiff rather than fishing :nonono:

Just wondering if anyone would like a lift to Pembrey? providing you don't live to far out of my way. I don't really like the idea of driving up to Pembrey on my own then not knowing anyone when I get there lol.

I have a peugeot 206 so could possibly take 2 people providing your not planning on taking to much gear. I would appreciate it if whoever wants to come contributes to petrol costs although it is not necessary.

Well me & Kellogs are going but we're coming from the other way i'm afraid. But don't worry we are a friendly bunch.

·
Premium Member
38,489 Posts

Within five minutes of arriving you will definitely know a lot of peeps, very friendly bunch. :clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
12,163 Posts

It is a very genuine offer and I hope someone takes you up. As Ken has already said within a few minutes of arrival you will know plenty of very friendly people and if you ask nicely I'm sure MAD STEVE would look after you but I'm not sure how mad you will be when you leave the beach?:roll1:

·
Registered
967 Posts

I can pick you up on the way through from bridgend m8

let me know:thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts