World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello folks realise its a bit late in the day, but am after a fishin partner for 2morrow was thinking of going dover/folkestone/samphire hoe , i live in gillingham have a car so can pick up drop off .am 25 would prefer somone close or older , perfectly capable of goin on my own , just a better crack when theres 2 o u. :)

CHEERS Bailey

i hope a certain person is in his bed by now green cap hung up wellies tucked safely under his bed!

·
Registered
30 Posts
it was to late for me, but next time if you give 24 hrs notice i will join you for fishing, i live in dorset but on me bike an 2.1/2 hr jaunt at night

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers shad bloody decent of you , be careful on that bike mind,what u got? i had a CBR6 until i spanked it breaking my back in the process! It just so happens i am coming down to weymouth on sunday the 10th until thursday the 21st i will be working during the day (well most days of a fashion) but should be free most nights you up for a few sessions. love weymouth fished chesil a few times, its crackin. :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
i am there fishing all around, would welcome some company, as i dont live there just research for a book i am trying to write,

me bike is an old norton comando 850se
old but runs true and well

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
shad, sssssh if you look very quickly to your left, i mean really quickly. you may just get a glimpse of bailey as all imaginary friends sit on the left side mate :D

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
your best just leaving it alone m8 and let the moderators sort it out becuase i can see you getting a bit worked up by this guy and he really aint worth it .

·
Registered
465 Posts
Whats going on ? Im lost, am i alone?

Ryan. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts