World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
taking my boat over to the needles next friday, any one want a trip 4 3,
would prefer if you have had fished there before,
will check tide and weather later in mid week, so plenty of time.
leaving from mude ford quay
one snag though, if fishing is good may stay over night, and fish next day as well

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
:) i did say i would go with you shad and i am sorry if you don't want to take someone with no boat fishing knowledge, i think that is a shame really as in the past i have for instance led platoons of troops in less than safe outings, talked jumpers off roof tops, run my own company and led a parentless life from the age of fifteen and do not actually think i need looking after. i also reckon i know as much about water safety as anyone on this site. i am sorry if this sounds a bit snotty but i am getting tired off people making posts like this and never responding to reply's when i personally do not let anyone down when i offer to meet them :) :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ian mate said earlier in posts i would take you, but as not heard from you did not think sorry,
if you want to go and if ya missis will let you ( incase gose till next day ) your welcome

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
shad i should apologise to you as you are right and i was feeling shitty over another muppet who had me make plans and never turned up. i do appreciate your kind offer and look forward to meeting you. i am organising the charity comp for next sat so will not be able to come with you but look forward to going in the near future should you need the company :) :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh that brown smell stuff that every one hates stepping in,
i am comming to the charity thing, so i wont be going to needles either
will see you there, look out for me, i wont say why but when you see me you will know me.
can you send times and address to me please

1 - 5 of 5 Posts