World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
14,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I need a fishing buddy in Bognor Regis getting bored talking to myself lol let me know if anyone is up for night sessions around Bognor Regis area

Tight lines :)

326 Posts
Greetings,
I am a long way away from you, but visit your area regually.
I am slightly older 60 - but that's only a number.

I have been coming to this coast for many years.
Got a boat trip to orginise from Brighton Marina soon.

my mobile is available if you want it private message me
Tight lines --- Stuart

·
Banned
14,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave that sounds like a plan mate let me know when ur next going and we can meet up? I'm going this weekend if ur up for wetting a line?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hi Chichester harbour used to be a haven for flounders but they have disappeared over recent years. The harbour is a bass conservation area but decent fish can be caught and released from April onwards mullet will be the other main fish to catch in the harbour with fish of 5lb not uncommon. I would stick to fishing coast beaches from Brighton to Wittering depending on where fish are. Selsey will be the place to fish for the summer for smooth hounds.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I've fished Littlehampton this afternoon but it was rough, caught a couple of whiting of the beach at high tide I moved having not caught for awhile to where the river arun flows into sea had another 3 whiting. Left an 1 1/2 after high tide. Like I said when I find some fish worth catching e.g when the smoothies arrive at Selsey I'll pick you up for a session.

·
Banned
14,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hear of people catching loads of smoothounds at Selsey and plenty of rays too. Iv fished Selsey once, cant remember what part but I caught one wrasse lol id love to go there again in the summer

·
Banned
14,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hear of people catching loads of smoothounds at Selsey and plenty of rays too. Iv fished Selsey once, cant remember what part but I caught one wrasse lol id love to go there again in the summer

·
Banned
14,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi mark, I joined that maybe a year ago. When do you all meet on the shore? Would love to come to a shore meet and meet some other members. Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello folks, just moved down from Aberdeen to Chichester and looking to get back into the fishing, just a newcomer really, last 4 sessions were all blanks... I must be doing something wrong :/
Up for chasing flatties any time really, feel free to give a pm.
Cheers

326 Posts
Greetings Fishing Mad.
Brighton Diver booked
17th June 2016
I will be down 15th June
Staying in Hove.
Mail me if interested in trip or fishing Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday
Regards
Stuart

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sorry guys for my very late reply.... Not been on here for a while "Shame on me"..... Been working on a new boat project for months now..... If you wish any info on fishing the Bognor Regis area shore or boat, simply give me a call for more info..... check out our club web site at www.kingfisherone.co.uk My number is posted on the main home page..... Happy fishing People

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi I moved recently to Bournemouth need a buddy too to do some night fishing will be up to doing some fishing after September coz at the moment I'm in holidays :)

·
Banned
14,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi I moved recently to Bournemouth need a buddy too to do some night fishing will be up to doing some fishing after September coz at the moment I'm in holidays :)
Hi mate Bournemouth is a bit far away really

G

·
@BOBBYDAZZLA Don't you live nearby Rob?

I'd make a bad fishing buddy, hardly said a word to anyone over the last few sessions just cursed under my breath and chanted "Fish fish fish.... come on fish" & "rod, go over, go over, go on, go over..."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts